Re: Censorship issues

>>Also, there are lots of Internet watchdogs out
>>there and I think that it would be a short time before they came after
me,
>>or you as the webmaster, and had you remove the image.

I think this is a remote possibility. I doubt they could force you to
remove an image. However, they might find it an easy matter to get your
IP to cave in. There are thousands of porn sites out there, so perhaps
you could use some sort of verification service to make sure the viewer
is 21 years of age.

I also think that if it the matter ended up in court, any reasonable
judge would see that your site is clearly a site devoted to art and not
devoted to porn. There are many web sites where one can purchase prints
of the Old Masters. You can read Playboy and see many bare breasted
women. To some, that is porn. A painting, on the other hand is not
considered porn.

Bob