What is pee oh are en?

> I also think that if it the matter ended up in court, any reasonable
> judge would see that your site is clearly a site devoted to art and not
> devoted to porn. There are many web sites where one can purchase prints
> of the Old Masters. You can read Playboy and see many bare breasted
> women. To some, that is porn. A painting, on the other hand is not
> considered porn.

The etymology of "pornography' comes from the Greek and means 'writing about
prostitutes' and the primary uses we understand seem to put in use in the
mid 1860's. Further, today, it implies the depiction of erotic behavior with
the intent to cause sexual excitement.

Because of this I will say the above statement by Bob is wrong Š a painting
is/can be considered porn.

I'm not here to describe how excited one becomes but if imagery of erotic
behavior doesn't enhance one's libido any more, perhaps one might be
suppressed or to old to pop.

Further yet, a subcategory of pornography implies that it is the depiction
of acts in a sensational manner so as to arouse a quick intense emotional
reaction <the pornography of violence>

Because of all this recent alt-photo-process bantering, I'd say the
discussion is pornographic.
Too, look how interested everyone is in the topic and the friction it
creates. Tell me that none of you (us) does not hold an interest no matter
how subtle in prurience.
PC'ness and that discussion also has or holds lurid intent.