Re: Censorship issues

>>"Neutral images"?!!  Are these really photographs with no intent, no
heart,
>>or no soul?  If so, what's the point?  Why not just train your pet
monkey to
>>snap the shutter?

Why does a photograph have to have some reason behind it? Personally, if
I like it, I hang it. If I like mass produced images made not because the
"Photographer" had a vision, but because they sell to us "Uneducated
Cretins" what is wrong with that? Sometimes a photograph is just a
photograph, and does not have to be justified or explained.

Bob