Re: Censorship issues

Hi:

This is a very interesting discussion, however its focus is no longer
alternative photographic processes.

At risk of censoring everyone ;) , I would like to see if we could resolve
this issue by the end of today (Tuesday October 24, 2000).

If people wish to continue discussing this topic, a much more appropriate
venue would be the Photo-art mailing list.  If anyone would like to carry
on this discussion at the PhotoArt please send a message to this list
indicating so.

Quoting from the photo-art home page:
( http://redgum.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/~mclennan/PhotoArt/PhotoArt.html )

	PhotoArt is a mailing list that caters for those interested in the
	discussion of photography as an art form - in a contemporary and
	historical context, and as a vehicle for theoretical discourse.

If you are not yet subscribed to PhotoArt the instruction are:

	To Subscribe to photoart, send a message to

          Listserv@latrobe.edu.au
          with the text of the message reading
          subscribe photoart (your-name-here)
          you will receive a reply soon after,
          asking you to confirm your subscription.
          Follow the instructions contained in this messsage

 Brett McLennan the PhotoArt manager would love to have more subscribers.

PhotoArt gets a few posting per day, we could change that ;) .

Gord

Humble List Manager

Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca		112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg	University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433		Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461		Canada  S7N 5E2