Re: FO test

I believe this will not work: by heart (got my books etc. at home); the
ferrocyanide is part of the bluecomplex; the prussian blue. Anyway you
need the ferricyanide as a "marker" for the FO activity..

I am sure others (Sil?,  Liam?) can explain it much better.

Best,

Cor

Ps should you need soem PtFerriCN, contact me, I have more than plenty