John Rudiak

For those of you who do not know we lost a valuable friend,
photographer, teacher and one hell person on Friday October
27, 2000. John Rudiak died on his motorcycle on the road
home to Taos. It was a beautiful fall day and  he was on his
new bike going home to his Soulmate.  John was happier than I
have ever seen him, his working was really taking off and his
relationship with Liz was the best think that had happened to
him in many years.  I believe he was totally content and at
peace with the world and himself.  The accident only involved
his bike and he died instantly.  It happened on a straight stretch of
road and we are all still confused as to what caused the accident.
He died as he lived- full out, full tilt grabbing everything life had to
offer.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin

There will be a public viewing for John at The Rivera/Hanlon
Funeral Home 818 Paseo del Pueblo Sur Taos New Mexico
505-758-3841 on Tuesday October 31, 2000 we are not sure
as to the time yet but it will most likely be in the late afternoon-
early evening The Service will be on Wednesday November
1st, 2000- again the time has not been set  but the funeral
home  is the place to call to get information.   Additionally on
Wednesday there will be a wake- hell John would call it a
party at the Alley Cantina off the Plaza in Taos.  This will start
after the service and continue most likely late into the evening-
Please do not call his studio for the next week as we are having a
hard time dealing with the phones.

--
http://www.davidmichaelkennedy.com/
David Michael Kennedy Photographer