Re: Info On Jobo Drums

Peter,

I have been trying to figure out why a rotation sequence that only
turns the drum 0.6 - 0.7 of a rotation is a problem. There must be
simple answer that escapes me  but my first thought is that as long
as each of the individual tubes can empty out/fill up again the total
amount of solution would be in a constant mix and the agitation
pattern would be even. What have I missed?

Sandy