Re: icefields?

From: msandquist (msandquist@joshuanet.com)
Date: 09/07/00-10:00:22 AM Z

Hello Garimo,
I do have the IceFields software and all supporting documentation for sale.
The application dosn't require the use of a dongle so it could be loaded on
more than one machine. The software package I have is the professional
version and also includes IceFields SoftProofer, an application that lets
you view your icefields documents accurately on your monitor. IceFields is
very ColorSync savy so you can use your profiles to control your color ( see
Dan Burkholders' book : Making Digital Negatives as he has very good info on
the program. )
IceFields is not an inexpensive program and mine cost me close to $800.00US.
I will consider a reasonable offer If you are serious about purchasing my
copy.
Best Regards,
Michael Sandquist
530-873-2698