Cyanotype

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/08/00-07:03:30 PM Z

The cyanotype process uses iron compounds. It is a very easy process
with few dangers due to toxic materials. Virtually any book on
alternative processes will have a chapter on cyanotype. You can even
by kits of chemicals.

Try: www.cyanotypes.com

Also on my web page you can see some cyanotypes and also find some
references a la alternative process printing.

If none of this helps, write me off list and I will send you a
formula for sensitizer,

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com