Re: Three-color gum prints/cyanotype

Jenfieldny@aol.com
Date: 09/10/00-02:42:58 PM Z

Garimo wrote:
"but in a class situation I think the tape on
the negative would be a very useful tip. I'm wondering how much of it
shows in the print after exposure."

 3M makes a tape called magic tape number 811 which you can find in most art
supply stores or office supply stores. for the most part, it will not leave
marks on your paper, you might need to spot a little arond the edges.
However, you do need to be careful when lifting it off the paper that it
does not tear it.
Jill