threaded porcelain fixture for sunlamp

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 09/11/00-07:33:55 AM Z

At The University of the Arts we have space for two old-fashioned 275W
screw-in sunlamps with reflectors that are used for making non-silver
exposures using 3-dimensional objects. I have looked every place I can think
of in Philadelphia for a fixture that will not melt down with time and use.
All I can find that has threading for a reflector are plastic fixtures with
cardboard in them. They are most commonly used for hot lights and I can't
imagine how they can stand up to use with a 500W photoflood if they can't
even tolerate a cooler sunlamp. It wasn't easy to find the sunlamp bulbs but
this is harder. Any suggestions?

Sarah