Re: xtol developer dilution

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 09/12/00-09:21:01 PM Z

I don't have much experience with Xtol. However, from my reading of
the newsgroups and assorted comments from other folks it is obvious
there is a lot of concern about the stability of this developer. It
seems that under certain conditions the ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
goes off (perhaps like the orange juice left out too long), resulting
in erratic results.

That said, Anchell and Troop's Film Developing Cookbook is highly recommended.

Sandy King