Re: Spirits of Salt, or what. was Re: book name change

From: James Romeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 09/13/00-11:23:45 AM Z

You can buy it in US at svage eye or from the Uk silverprint or amazon Uk,
There is now a new US edition.
The new Us edition is named Altrtnative Photographic Process ( A Working
Guide for Image Makers. ou should be able to get it savage eye or amazon.
You can get info on the US edtion from the US pub WWW.silverpixelpress.com
Ther is anouther good new book out.
Coming Into Focus (a step guide to alternative photographic printing
processes edited buy John Barnier I got my copy from amazon
James