Re: Web site response

Jenfieldny@aol.com
Date: 09/19/00-09:37:02 PM Z

I think once someone buys your print, it is theirs and you can not control
what kind of frame they put it in unless you want to sell it to them framed,
which lots of people do. However, even then, they may reframe it without
telling you. At that point, it really is not up to you. If you are worried
about the matting, sell it matted. I personally sign on the print, front and
back (not inside the image but in hte border) and I sign on the mat. In the
80's I believe, there was a trend to not sign the mat. There is no rule - do
what you are comfortable with.
Good luck
Jill