Dags info

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 09/28/00-12:32:35 AM Z

David wrote the query below Š but, one of our students, also on this list,
Wm. Linne, turned me on to the new book

Coming into Focus: A Step-by-Step Guide to Alternative Photographic Printing
Processes
by John Barnier (Editor)

by our old friend John Barnier. There are even a number of Terry King's
images and an article by him in there. it's a darned good book. maybe the
best of the lot so far in how clear the text and steps and illustrations and
methods are placed.

it's only about $28 @ Amazon.

In it, though, not to meander, is some excellent information on the making
dags Š in particular the "safer" process used by Jerry Spagnoli called
Becquerel.

Check it out Š buy it!

Jack Fulton