Re: bleach etch/mordant trial

When I commented that the 35% was not the real thing, I was thinking more
along the lines of 80% or better. One will never see this concentration
as it is extremely dangerous. At one time it was readily available. It
was commonly used as a fuel for peroxide jets as used in those jet packs
some of you might remember seeing demonstrated at fairs.

I remember it being used to power a racing drag cart.

Those who still experiment with this fuel are forced to make it or obtain
it from specialty suppliers.

B.