Wide lenses for 12x20 @ 300mm

Hello wise group of sages,

I am looking for a good wide lens for a 12x20, and am aware of a bunch
of options in the 360mm range, many thanks to Sandy and others on this
group and through the archives.

However, I am thinking about a little wider... say 300mm.  I understand
some of the Dagors will cover, but which ones?  There are Goerz, Zeiss,
and Schneider lenses...  In understand the Schneider won't cover, but
will the Zeiss and Goerz?

This would be my first purchase of a 'classic' lens, as all my lenses
right now are 'modern' (1980 or younger), so I am familiar with the
performance of a modern lens, but am not quite sure what to expect in an
older, possibly uncoated lens.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any input...

---Michael Mutmansky