Re: peeling off emulsion and more. . .

>>This is a hobby for me, although I will probably try to
>>market some this summer, so I am looking for middle line equipment.
>>Suggestions would be great.  I've done my own research on
>>CNET, but more info is always better (my day job is a researcher!).

As a member of several Printer lists, I can tell you that no one agrees
as to the best printer. Your final result will depend on many factors;
the more you spend, the better the quality - at least in theory. I say
take a file to a dealer and see if you can see a sample. The images one
prints from a manufacturter's printer are optimized so they look good for
the customer.

There are 200+ printers out there and almost as many scanners.

B.