Re: applying images to ceramicsWARNING

07.04.2001 22:00, Randall Webb at randall.webb@lineone.net wrote :

> Did Demachy never mention this???!! ...No, probably not -  being French.

What kind of a remark is this? Are you trying to make a smart joke? I think
it's stupid and I'm not even french...

> I think the false alarms on this subject are similar to those concerning the
> effects of global warming and I'm sure that the late and great George W.
> Bush Jnr. would agree on that one.

How can you compare this "small and confined" dichromate "problem" with the
global warming problem? This is beyond my comprehension! Maybe you are
trying to be smart again? Maybe I've missed something...

Tarek