Re: Ceramics warnings

>>When I post messages to this list I assume I am communicating with
people of >>well above average intelligence not a bunch of blithering
idiots .

Usually you are. However, I still maintain that there is far less
information regarding chemical hazards put out there on lists like this.
I think stern warnings are fair to post; obviously some think I am
decreeing that the sky is falling, and should back off. However, this is
not my nature. When people start talking about a particular process,
others chime in, but nothing gets mentioned about the hazards.

So, from now on, I guess I will shut up and let the chips fall where they
may.

HCM!