Re: platinum/palladium coating

>From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Re: platinum/palladium coating
>Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:19:06 -0700

I use ammonium ferric oxalate and lithium palladium chloride. I have the
problem of having only one deep black contrasty print (that i really like)in
one printing session, the others are browner and less contrasty. I was
trying to figure out, what made the difference,because the conditions were
kept the same.
Now I am almost sure that it was the freshness of the solution that made the
difference, because the unrepeatable black prints were the first ones in the
sessions. I will check this out in the near future.

Best

Istvan