Re: to squabble or not..

It's when the stuff gets into the air and can be breathed into the lungs
that it is most dangerous.  I've been told to wear a mask when I'm
weighing and mixing the powder, but as long as it's in solution the
danger is not so great, although some extra-careful folks wear a mask
when they're around the solution and also wear gloves to keep from
developing a contact dermatitis to the material. I don't consider Bob's
concern about heating the material in a kiln an illegitimate concern.
The stuff is dangerous when it's airborne, and not everyone knows that.

I don't mind the warnings; what I mind is all the editorial comments and
personal insults that come after.
Katharine Thayer

 I would like to know, however, just what sort of