Re: Arches Platine

Luc,

Arches Platine like most all papers used for handcoating will under go a
surface change when the process is complete.  Platine will have a softer
surface after processing than when you started with it.  One of the only
papers that still comes close to looking the same from start to finish
is some very old Strathmore 500 Drawing Bristol(sp) that I used when I
first started printing 20 years ago.  Platine is a fine paper for
printing and I still have some of my students using it.

hope this helps

xoxoxjpxoxox