Re: Arches Platine

I have used Platine for Pt/Pd and Ziatype.  You definitely do not want to
use the Tween with it in the Zia.  It is a very nice paper, nice color,
handles well, needs no extra sizing.  My only complaint is that there seems
to be great variations between batches, even in the color and the texture of
the paper and I mean more than just the very slight variations that can
normally be expected.  I noticed different behaviors from Platine purchased
from two different local sources.  In the end it was a bit finicky for me
and I do not use it any longer.  But it is definitely worth trying, as I
have seen some beautiful results.  William Laven of this list has used this
paper a lot and can probably provide more detailed information.

Gary Miller