Re: Arches Platine

Ginger,

That's probably not Platine. It is a lot heavier than Crane 90# Cover, but
significantly whiter in color. The 'back' side is heavily textured but the
'front' that you usually want to print on is very smooth, before and after
wetting.---Carl
--
            Web site with workshop information and

                  **NEW PICTURE GALLERIES**