Re: old cameras and personal film speed

Yup, spending $60 on a CLA for a $40 Lubitel is....... well you know.  So,
there is another Lubitel user here!  Great little piece of plastic.  I liked
mine so much I ripped out the taking lens and put a zone plate into it.
Great fun with color film.  Loud, almost psychedelic, prints.  Old and funky
cameras can lead us into some interesting images.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com