Re: Fw: applying images to ceramicsWARNING

Randall Webb wrote:

> [...]

Oh dear randall,

You do not understand the American view of the World. They are great guys and
guyeses ,but they do take things very seriously whereas us brits love a fist
fight  ,they prefer to character kill . However we come from a common culture
as our great late  leader Winston Churchill once said Who had  an american
mother, say no ,more ! The Americans and English nations are Allies separated
by a common tongue

The thing is mate they support their love of alternative process, whereas  in
our country it is something else,
You do learn to love them, but I think they still need liberation,  so
therefore don't give up !

Pete