note from a guyess

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Peter Fredrik wrote:
> You do not understand the American view of the World. They are great guys and
> guyeses ,but they do take things very seriously whereas us brits love a fist

Pete, you've got to learn to spell "guyesses" but thanks for the notion. I
suspect, meanwhile, if discourse is tempting enough, Randall will NOT be
able to resist jumping in. Meanwhile, to quote the great Scottish bard:
Breathes there a man with soul so dead he never let flamewar go to his
head... ? (I paraphrase myself also ...soon in print I hope...)

best,

Judy