Re: a lot of overexposed negatives: what to do?

>>I would like to recommend that you consider storing them in the
refrigerator
>>instead of the freezer, because I know of someone that did this with
exposed
>>film and unlike raw film that is sealed, when they took the film out of
the
>>freezer, the temperature change was so dramatic that it provoked
excessive
>>condensation and many of the negative were ruined by sticking together.
>>suppose this depends on the climatic conditions where you are at the
>>time...and the season.

For refrigerator storage, the recommendation has always been to package
properly and when you remove the film, allow it to sit and warm up. This
will prevent condensation issues. It is this way with unexposed film as
well as exposed, but unprocessed stock.

B.