Re: Salt process etc.

> > Reilly, James M. The Albumen & Salted Paper Book: The history and
practice
> > of photographic printing, 1840-1895.
> > http://albumen.stanford.edu/library/monographs/reilly/
>

> Can that be downloaded & printed out?
>
> Judy

Judy, I downloaded the entire book in about 7 minutes at 33kb, including
GIF's.  It is probably ok to do so for your own personal use.  FTR, I used
the import feature in Front Page and pointed it to the above link.

At this point I am certain that the book can be edited to be more printer
friendly.  Haven't looked at that very carefully though.

Nick