Re: Contact Printer

Before pointing you to a suitable contact printer, it might be a good
idea to define what you want to or expect to accomplish with it. If you
like strong lights that get hot, choice of materials vary. If you want
extreme control, the design or type will be different than the one I use
for making prints from larger negatives that require little dodging and
burning.

For me, I like my printer because I can use it for glass plates as well
as for film. I have the ability to use tissue to mask areas, and fast
lights under individual control.

B.