RE: Farmer's Reducer Information.

Over the years I have also used Farmer's Reducing agent and there is no
question that it removes silver halogen rather uniformly, so that the
negative or print areas with the least silver will be the first effected. On
very rare occasions the method has saved a blocked negative, but more
commonly it has diminished its quality, if not destroyed it entirely. In the
pre-digital days we had little choice, but now a good scan and some decent
curves will be more reliable and predictable, albeit costlier. Joachim