Harald Leban is back

Hello from Austria,
after a nearly ONE-year absence from this list I have subscribed it again to hear some good news about Pyro-developing, Platinum/Palladium and Gold-Printing etc.. - from good old and hopefully new friends.

How do you feel the regular high prices of Palladium metal ?

For  a portfolio of Platinum prints I am looking for the right paper and donīt want to test them all.
Somebody out there who knows a good paper which should be available on the European market with equal characteristics (weight, surface) like the Cranes Kid  Paper ? I had great success with this paper in the past.

Thank you in advance

Harald

Harald Leban
hleban@telering.at