Re: Harald Leban is back

Jack,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, I know Carlos Gasparinho, it was him  that introduce me Pl/Pd in an
workshop  2 1/2 years ago  in Lisbon.
When I said in  my post that I didn't know  any other Pl/Pd printer was
because he went to live in France and unfortunately I lost contact with him.
After the workshop I spend several months to put  together all the necessary
paraphernalia and when I've begun practicing , I contacted  with him once
for advise, and since then  he disappeared from sight and I could not find
any other active  Pl/Pd enthusiast in Portugal.  :-(

I hope that Carlos Gasparinho will return soon to Lisbon.
Concerning the Gallery 1839 in the Centro Cultural de Belém  was closed
even before C. Gasparinho went abroad.

Where did you met him ? Here in Lisbon ?

Best regards

Manuel