Re: Harald Leban is back

Hello harald,

<<Somebody out there who knows a good paper which should be available <<on
the European market with equal characteristics (weight, surface) <<like the
Cranes Kid  Paper ?

Yes Crane's paper are easily avaible in europe via United kingdom. Yu should
contact Crane's direct (www.cranesdirect.co.uk - Cranes direct, 83 bell
street reigate, surrey RH2 7YT, england - Tel +44 0 1737 222401 fax : +
44(0)1732 222267) also known as  VIP (Very interesting Paper CO. Ltd -
vip@vipaper.co.uk )
They sold all Crane's paper at a very good price. and send everywhere in
Europe. SO you could get the Kid finish you appreciate.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://perso.club-internet.fr/cnze