Re: Source for 1160 Printers for inkjet negatives

Judy

Many on the Epson list talk about switching back and forth between "compatible"
inksets. The switch between the MIS archival color set and their Quad set is
reported to be fine since the base of the inks are the same. It's just a matter of
pulling one cart, wrapping it carefully in plastic wrap so it does not leak or dry
out, putting in the other cart and printing a flush pattern for several pages to get
the old ink out of the small reservoirs in the heads.

I have two inkjet printers so I have not tested this but the Epson list archives
should have more war stories from those who do.

Guy