Re: Source for 1160 Printers for inkjet negatives

Yes, but there will be residual ink left in the tubes, so if you do
this without flushing the tubes you'll get a mix of the two sets for a
while. This may be OK or not; but it will certainly muck up things if
you're alternating between color and b&w sets. Which is why I have two Epsonprinters.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.