Re: My First Digital Pigment Over Platinum

Dan,
If I would be pressed to choose, I prefer "Pines and Palace...", "Red Barn
at Dusk" and "Cows and lake", on this order. I don't like very much the
blurred effect on the rest... but this is me.
Very subtle use of colour, I like it.

> grade digital cameras. From there I made the desktop digital negatives
> and printed in platinum/palladium. I apply the pigment in registration on
> an Epson 7000 inkjet printer using Jon Cone's Color Piezography pigments.

Do you mean you put your platinum images on the Epson and printed over? I
guess this must be pretty difficult, isn't it? Pigment density,
registration, etc...
It seems interesting, did you consider using tricolor gum/carbon pigments
over your platinum print?  Hey, Sandy or Tod, give a nice collaborative try!
:-)

>I almost feel like I'm discovering photography all over again. The rough
> idea, the thrill of the unknown, the tribulations of failed experiments
> and the rush of accomplishment...it's the same thing that got me
> interested in photography 35 years ago.

Nice to see people are still alive... and thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
Juan