Re: favorite cyanotype paper?

I've had good success with stonehenge and somerset making cyanotypes.

see:

 http://cyano.usask.ca/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=6x360&mode=view
and
http://cyano.usask.ca/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=8x10&mode=view

Gord

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Shannon Stoney wrote:

> I am getting ready to buy some more paper for cyanotypes. I have used
> Crane's platinotype and Whatman's fine printmaking paper, both with good
> results. I am thinking this time of ordering some Arches Platine from Daniel
> Smith.  What is your favorite paper for making cyanotypes? I want to try
> several kinds.
>
> --shannon

Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca		112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg	University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433		Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461		Canada  S7N 5E2