Re: casein alternate?

Gary,

I have done that.

I have been using silkscreen emulsions for the direct projection from a
slide onto ceramic forms. I have used ceramic pigments mixed into the
emulsion and fired the objects after that.

Silkscreen emulsions can be diluted slightly with water, sometimes you would
want to premix the powder pigment in water, but the emulsion tolerates the
most of it. It is only that it has no grey tone, only high contrast.

Regards,

Galina.