Re: Using old dry plates

I have a Gevaert Photo "Formules Photographiques" (no publishing date) but
advertising for a new manuel 1943 edition.
They give two formulas for Superchrom studiofilms:
    G. 213 Pyrogallol developer    -    dev. time around 10 minutes 18° C
    G. 214 Metol-Hydroquinone developer fot tank development    1 stock + 1
water     9 mn 18°C or 6 mn 24°C
If you need the complete formula, I will mail an image of the page.
It's written in French.

I hope it will help.

--
Ayral Philippe