Re: Learning about Direct Carbon Sawdust Abrasion Printing

I'll just note than John 'Photographist' Grocott was kind enough to send me
one of his pieces (in fact, actually two). I worked on it swirling sawdust
and water and slowly . . very slowly, the image emerged. It resembled a
charcoal drawing with the illusory properties of what we call photography.

It made me happy and for sure it is an unhappy moment to know that Echague's
techniques are not known.

Jack Fulton