Salted paper and Arches Platine

Although I am very new to the list and have only in the past year or so
started working with a/p's, I did some experiments coating high bloom
photographic gelatin onto Arches Platine and the result was quite good. But
when I coated the paper with Aquapel the result was better. I wasted a lot of
 time with other coatings including 50% pva!
There is a chapter in 'Silver Gelatin' (Reed & Jones, a user's guide to
liquid photographic emulsions, 1995 ) about surface preparation for paper.
This was a great help when I was first setting off using Arches P.

Hope this might work for Lukas.

Tom w