Re: salted paper and Arches Platine

On another note about sizing: It is said in the literature that starch
sizing gives warmer image colours with salt prints. I made a salt print
yesterday on Fabriano Artistico which I had salted in a corn starch
solution (10g corn starch and 15g sod.chl. in 500cc water). Comparing the
print with another one made on the same paper, with the same salt, but
without starch I can see no difference. neither appears the image to be
more brilliant, as noted by Reilly, albeit for salt prints with arrow root
size (by the way: where does one get this stuff?).
How much difference does a starch size make in others' experience?

Lukas