warning to the warned

dear list,

Of course we all know about not opening free-range attachments, but I have
gotten so MANY in the last few days, each with different subject
line...thought a reminder might not hurt. This one was something about
Cisco. Two yesterday -- I forget their "topic." They read like this, and
in case anyone else answers mail in a fog (doesn't everybody), it's the
virus du jour. But this come on is getting tired. Hope I'm awake when
they start the next one.

It read:

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

cheers from Judy