Re: salted paper and Arches Platine

lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de writes:

> >Arrowroot is found in the spice section of the grocery store. It is
>  >used to thicken sauces.
>  >

>  Not in the shops I know here in Germany. I only find potato and corn
>  starch. When I once asked for arrowroot starch, I was answered: "This is an
>  alimentary store, you know!"
>
>  Lukas
 Lukas and List people,
                           Arrowroot is sold in pharmacies in England  as it
is often mixed with warm water or milk and drunk by those with ulcers to
sooth the stomach. Also refering to the previous posting the stuff is called
just "arrowroot".

John Grocott- Photographist. London, England
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/grafist/myhomepage/artgallery.html