Re: digital neg curve calculator

Larry,

Does this program work anything like the Plotter program of Phil
Davis. I have used the Plotter program for many years and it works
very well but it was designed with an antiquated program language and
the resolution of the print-outs is that of the old Apple dot-matrix
printers. I would like to find something that would allow me the same
features as Plotter but with more sophistication in printing.

Sandy King