Re: digital neg curve calculator

Sandy,

I use it too for years now and I print on a LaserWriter with quite a good
resolution. You should try.
The only problem (at least on a Macintosh) is it doesn't accept a screen
resolution over 256 colors and an operating system later than 7.6
So, I have a special config for thePlotter.
--
Ayral Philippe
52, rue de Vallard