Re: D11 was: Source for continuous tone ortho films

Christine,  D11 is a high contrast developer.  I have used it with some
negatives during the enlarged negative process to increase the contrast
to acceptable levels.  It can be used with many films.  The more
continuous tone the film the longer the scale.  with a lith film , it
will give you a very steep scale.  Kodak recommended D19 in its place
when I called them.  You'll note that I posted both formulas.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric Neilsen
10219 Lynford Drive