Re: digital neg curve calculator

Philippe,

Thanks for the information. I do print on a high resolution printer,
unfortunately the program itself limits the resolution of the
print-out. I do use a Macintosh, and Plotter 4.6 works for me with
Macintosh System 8.1, though I have heard that it does not work with
current generation Macs. What does your special config for Plotter
do? Does it allow higher resolution printing?

Sandy King